How to make slime

I have tried to make a couple of different versions of goo or slime, but most of the recipes I have tried have used borax and/or glue.  Some have been successful, some haven't. 

I didn't like the idea of my daughter playing with a chemical and touching it with her hands or having it near her face.

I came across this recipe via a friend and it is amazing.  It uses all natural ingredients and by adding essential oils it smells wonderful too.

MAKING SLIME!!!!
The recipe:
180gm water
Food dye
1 Tablespoon Psyllium Husks

Heat for 2 minutes in the microwave, stir and reheat again (approx 1 minute), it will be runny but will thicken as it cools.

Add a couple of drops of essential oil, I used spearmint.
Pour into a container
Put in the fridge

When it is cool it will have thickened and be ready for use.



Enjoy

Ann
©


No comments

Thank you for taking your time to contact me. I enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas.