Having a blah day

Do you ever have one of those days when you don't feel like doing anything?

Well I've had one of those weeks!  I call them my "blah" days.

This past week I have been uninspired to do anything. I didn't craft, I didn't garden and I didn't clean. I did manage to do the basics, like get my daughter ready for school, prepare basic meals, the minimum of washing and do the basic housecleaning (ie. sweeping and dishes).

I'm not sure what I did all week? I guess I managed to do some things because we all survived, and I did have "me time", which is what I think I needed to recharge my batteries.

Anyway, I've got my mojo back and I am up and running (figuratively, definitely not literally) on all 4 cylinders.


Enjoy your "me time"

Ann
©

No comments

Thank you for taking your time to contact me. I enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas.